The National Bank of Belgium (“the Bank”), which has its head office at Boulevard de Berlaimont 14, 1000 Brussels, records your personal data in order to ensure the correct administrative processing of the applications procedure in which you take part entirely voluntarily with a view to possibly being employed by the Bank. The Bank bases its processing of these personal data on Article 6.1, (a), (b) and (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
That processing includes:
- your identity and contact data;
- data on your educational background;
- data on job interviews;
- data on the assessments conducted in connection with the application procedure;
- other data that you communicate to the Bank for that procedure (e.g. marital status, driving licence, etc.).
The Bank is responsible for the processing of these personal data. The data are only accessible to a limited number of the Bank’s staff who are in charge of managing the application procedure (“need-to-know” principle) and to a number of staff of external service providers which the Bank uses as subcontractors for assessing your application. Apart from these staff of external service providers (“need-to-know” principle), your personal data will not be communicated to third parties unless the laws and regulations oblige the Bank to disclose the data. The Bank processes and stores the personal data for the period strictly necessary to achieve the objectives of the processing, according to the nature of the data.
Provided that the conditions defined in the relevant laws and regulations are met, you have the right:
(1) to access your personal data and rectify them if necessary;
(2) to object to this processing for reasons concerning your specific situation;
(3) to have your personal data deleted or to restrict their processing;
(4) to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used format which is machine readable, and to forward those data to another data controller;
(5) to make a complaint to the Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the laws and regulations applicable.
To exercise your rights under points (1) to (4), you can send an email to the Bank’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You declare that you have noted the content of this declaration and authorise the Bank to process your personal data for the purposes mentioned here. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.